Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Aileen and Drew are Hitched!

I am so sorry that I didn't get these up yesterday, but here they are now; the sneak peeks of Aileen and Drew's fabulous wedding.

Aileen and Drew are so sweet and we just had a blast taking pictures for them. Their friends and family were just as wonderful. This is what makes our job so fun. Their ceremony was at First Presbyterian Church in Grapevine, Texas and the reception was at Cowboys Golf Club, just a few minutes away from the church.

Dr. Paul Thompson officiated the ceremony and did a great job. During the service, one of the ring bearers was playing with the rings on the pillow. Someone in the audience was telling him to stop, and he just got a confused look on his face and whispered "What?" with his hands held out. It was really cute!

Then it was off to the party! I dont think I have seen so many people on the dance floor at one time. Normally, I am in the middle of everything. This time, I couldn't edge my way through, so I stood on a chair most of the night. They certainly know how to throw a party!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment