Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Misael - Class of 2010

Misael is finally a senior. I had the opportunity of shooting his senior portraits today, and it was a learning experience for me. See, normally Tim is with me to help out on the posing and conduct all lighting set-ups, but he was unavailable and I had to do it all myself. I took a crash course from him last night, and seemed to remember most of what I was doing. Yay! Go me.
Since I didn’t have a second shooter, I enlisted Misael’s best friend, Evany. Meet Evany (pictured below). He did a great job as my assistant today. In fact, the close-up picture below is one that he composed himself.
Misael is one of my former students at South Garland High School. He is on the Swimming team and is a hard working student in his classes. Congratulations on being a senior! This will be the best year of high school, so don’t forget to enjoy it.
Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek at your pictures. I will have the rest up in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment